Monday, September 20, 2010

Special Needs Computer...and dog

  One of the most important tools for writing is a computer. Unfortunately my computer has...special needs. When my computer gets hot, it's been known to shut down right in the middle of what I've been working on and only after a lot of coaxing and a cooling off period will it consider turning back on. To make things worse, not long after we acquired our yorkie, he decided my computer cord was a great chew toy so now the only way my computer will work is if it is plugged into the cord all the time. Today, Hansel gave himself the shock of his life when he tried to chew on that same cord again. Apparently, when he chewed on it last he exposed some wire and in return he got a few volts of electricity coursing through his veins. After a few minutes of frenzied barking, we found the culprit so the only remedy now is electrical tape. Exposed wires are not a friend to canines or babies. Moral of the story: Never allow your young pup anywhere near your computer cord. Actual chew toys are much cheaper.

3 comments:

  1. This is very exciting my dear and cherished friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. He deserves the shock to his system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know-I have to say-I absolutely love that you chose books for your backdrop. It just makes me smile and love you more.

    ReplyDelete